HACSUassist is the first point of contact for HACSU members, providing advice and assistance on the issues they face in workplaces every day.
- Staffed by experienced Industrial Organisers who support Members from first contact to the conclusion of their issue.
- Educates Members about their rights within their workplace.
- Provides sound advice to Members on industrial issues such as awards, agreements, legislative matters, workers’ compensation, individual grievances and bullying and harassment issues.
- Links members to member benefits such as bookings for holiday homes, and purchases of wish cards and movie tickets.
- Provides representation with regard to disciplinary and other matters.
- Updates Industrial Organisers with members’ feedback about collective (group) issues in workplaces.
how to contact us
Call 1300 880 032, or (03) 6278 7875 if calling from a mobile.
Email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form on this page.
hacsu assist STAFFED HOURS
Monday - Thursday: 8.00am - 6.00pm